Pages

it's only the beginning

I am training with my aunt for a half marathon. Tonight was the first night of training.

It went really well! Okay, so we just walked this time. But we walked fast. Next time we will definitely run.

This will be my very first half marathon and I am super excited, but after tonight I realize how much work I have to do. I am pooped, but I feel good because we started. We have a long way to go.


"It is better, I think, to begin easily and get your running to be smooth and relaxed and then go faster and faster." - Henry Rono

5 comments:

paddle to shore said...

I've never done a marathon, you'll have to let us know how it goes. I'm more of a hiker than a runner

Sydney said...

Way to go girl! The hub and I have always wanted to do that. I guess in the mean time I'll just watch YOU. haha

Stephanie said...

Wow that's amazing. Good luck, you can do it!

Have a great weekend!

Alison Kinsey said...

I love your motivation Amber!!! good luck with your training :)

JMay said...

Congrats! You are going to have a blast. I ran the L.A. marathon & there's nothing like crossing the finish line & getting that medal.

You go girl!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails