Pages

weekend of remembrance


It's hard to believe that it has been nine years since 9/11 became one of the most remembered days in our country. It still gives me goosebumps thinking about the tragic events of that day.

As we approached this date once again, I was asked on more than one occasion, "Where were you when it happened?" Well, I was a junior in high school in Washington state. Because of the time difference, I didn't see the coverage until the second tower had already been hit. That was a sad day. Do you remember where you were?

On Sunday, we went to the first annual Arts In the Park Festival. My cousin had a booth displaying his photography. We brought Jack and he really enjoyed it.

Does the work week really have to start?!

{ jack pretending to sleep ha! }

1 comment:

paddle to shore said...

I love these pictures! Especially of the doggie, so sweet:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails