Pages

these boots were made for walking

dress, boots & necklace from target, charlotte russe cardigan, thrifted belt, f21 ring

We kicked off the weekend by heading downtown to Nightfall to meet up with some friends. I wanted to put together an outfit that was the perfect mix between summer and fall. This is what I came up with.

I was excited to put my boots (seen here) to use again. They are probably one of my favorite new items. I got them from Target, which is easily on my list of most awesome stores. Practically my whole outfit was made possible by Target. They have the cutest and most affordable things. I love how they also have killer collaborations with some of the greatest designers.

I should write a letter to Target to show my appreciation. This is what it would say: Dear Target, I love you. Thanks for being awesome. Love, Amber

I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!

6 comments:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Those boots are FAB-U-LOUS! Love the dress too! Target is one of the things I miss most about the states. My wallet better look out when we visit because I would buy the store if I could!

JMay said...

They certainly were made for walking...and dancing ;-)

They are adorable!!!

Puck Litaay said...

I really like how effortless you look, especially with the boots. You look chique, and edgy at the same time.

Keep it up! :)

Puck @ ONEOFPOINTS.blogspot.com

Bridget said...

cute! and target boots? nice!

paddle to shore said...

You're so tiny! I'm jealous, I want to eat more than I exercise. Not a good thing

Sydney said...

haha! I need to write a Thank You letter to Target myself!! Love your outfit, so pretty! And your cocktail ring is fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails