Pages

railroad crossing - post 101

h.i.p. shirt (seen here), express jeans, bcbg shoes, necklace from nordstrom (seen here), sunnies from urban outfitters (seen here)

We were on our way to some friends' house for dinner the other night when we drove by a railroad crossing. It was the perfect place to take some photos, so I begged the hubby to stop real quick.
I realized that I didn't have my camera on hand {totally not normal for me, that thing is usually glued to my hip} so we used the camera on my phone instead. The quality is obviously not as good, but I still like them.

It seemed like the weather was finally starting to feel like fall, but now the temperature has creeped back up the the 90's. What's up with that?? Luckily it does cool down in the evenings somewhat, but it's still way too hot to pull out my fall clothes just yet. I am ready to wear layers, but mother nature has other ideas right now I guess.

8 comments:

Welcome! said...

hi amber! I just stumbled upon your sweet little blog and couldn't help but hit the follow button! I look forward to following your adventures in the future! xo, Kate

Anonymous said...

Hi Amber, we love what you're doing on This is the Life. We wanted to thank you for entering the contest that Beso.com sponsored on the glamourai and invite you to enter our new $1,000 “We <3 Brands" Giveaway.

Thanks so much!
The Beso.com Team.
www.beso.com

paddle to shore said...

The yellow top looks looks so cute on you!!

Kristen said...

That is such a cute outfit, I love it!

And I love railroad pictures!

Kristen said...

That is such a cute outfit, I love it!

And I love railroad pictures!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Love that adorable top! Yellow always makes me happy!

Unknown said...

Your blog is so cute! And that I heart that yellow tank!

Sydney said...

love these pics and LOVE your heels!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts with Thumbnails